Webonise is looking for passionate Sr.Designer – UI & UX, who can drive &
execute the UX design strategy, Flows, Visual / UI designs for Web & Mobile applications / products / portals / sites and present them to stakeholders / client / various teams.
Overall responsibility for understanding a client’s brief/ vision and converting that into appealing and highly usable interfaces.
- - With various internal & Client teams / stakeholders at early stage to develop an understanding of client’s business problem/ goals.
- - End users of website / application through primary research and stakeholder/ user interviews.
- Research and Preparation
- - Low fidelity prototypes of sites/ features (ranging from paper & pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brainstorming.
- - Presents high fidelity designs/ wireframes to the customer for review/ approval.
- - Conceptualise visual/ UI brand guidelines, art direction and collaborate with other designers as necessary.
- - High fidelity designs/ wireframes to the development team and guide/ iterate in development phase.
- Capability Cluster
- - Of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype.
- - Of working directly with customers in an iterative/ agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time.
- - Of explaining rationale/ philosophy behind design verbally & in writing.
- Design Ownership
- - Review Design integration/ implementation frequently and share pointers and monitor the feedback implementation as well.
- Constant Research, Development & Mentoring
- - Understanding of UX/ IxD/ UI/ Visual design trends, techniques & tools.
A very open, collaborative, high-energy, non-hierarchical, no cabin environment, no dress code.
Exposure to multiple technologies and tools, with the freedom to learn and grow in any direction.