We are seeking a UX/UI design intern to join our team. This person should be passionate about design and creating user-centered design decisions and products. The UX/UI intern will work and learn with from our design team.
Webonise is a product design and development consultancy that specializes in responsive web solutions and mobile apps with clients in a variety of industries. Our design team focuses on all things user experience, visual interface, and product design.
- Support research efforts on various projects
- Help plan user flows, sitemaps, wireframes, as well as visual UI designs
- Work with estabpshed project style guides and patterns to build designs
- Assist with visual QA process on various projects
- Keep files and file directories organized and other related tasks
- Create graphics for social media posts, blog posts, and presentation decks as needed
- Learning and growing as a designer and eventually being able to take on projects on your own
- Working towards a bachelor degree in a design-related field
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, Invision, Sketch, and Google Suite tools
- Strong verbal and written skills to communicate ideas and visions to internal teams and external cpents
- Experience working with design and development teams is a plus
- Experience working with or learning about mobile experiences is also a plus
- 6 months timespan
- This is a part-time (approx. 20 hours a week) paid internship with possible opportunity to come on board full time afterwards