IT Project Manager
You’re a control freak. (If you want to keep that a secret, we vow not to disclose, ever). You have a knack for planning. In fact, you consider your “planner skills” as a weapon for survival. You’re known to obsess over every detail, even the small and often neglected ones, of any given project, making sure everything is done with utmost perfection.
Planning, managing and executing projects are all crucial skills in becoming an official Webonise Project Manager. As you take on this role, you will be responsible for executing projects seamlessly. You will collaborate with various internal departments to ensure the prompt delivery of projects, within the budget and scope, of course.
You will be facing our clients directly and would require some level of technical understanding along with stellar communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships based on trust.
You are our ideal Project Manager if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer/technology degree, Master’s degree a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in an IT Project Management role.
- Ability to juggle an assortment of projects simultaneously.
- Ability to adapt well in a fast-paced work environment under tight deadlines.
- An incredible attention to detail.
- An expertise in managing the software development lifecycle using processes like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.
- A proficiency in various project management tools, such as Jira, GSuite, Basecamp, etc.
Ability to travel to client sites, when necessary.
- Some technical interest or background in creating web and mobile apps.
Your responsibilities as a Project Manager will include:
- Managing medium- to large-scale projects in product design, development and service delivery.
- Streamlining all communications as the main contact between clients and internal teams while making sure important project information is relayed in a timely manner.
- Implementing standardized workflow processes.
- Developing strategic plans, while balancing project scope, budget, timing, and quality.
- Continuously monitoring the entire production process while keeping a close eye on potential issues and concerns that can affect overall success.
- Communicating risks and issues to the appropriate stakeholders and devising creative solutions and contingency plans to resolve each promptly and sufficiently.
- Supervising and maintaining schedules throughout various project lifecycles.
- Ensuring all projects adhere to quality standards while minimizing errors.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with different departments, among team members and client stakeholders.
At Webonise, we have a non-corporate office culture, and we love to help others. While the coffee is free-flowing, we know that’s not what you’re after. Joining our team, you will be working on fun and challenging projects while surrounding yourself with smart and talented people. Webonise offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Learn more about us at www.webonise.com.
Think you’re a match? Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Project Manager” in your subject line. We look forward to meeting you!