Marketing Customer Retention Manager
What we’re looking for
Do you possess the Superpower package of strong analytical, strategic, organizational, and creative skills, and a passion for delivering insight from data? If so, Webonise is in search of a full time Customer Insight/Marketing Retention Manager to add to our team.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Working closely with Director of Digital Marketing, SVP of Sales & Marketing, and SVP of Digital Strategy to create and develop Custome
- Conversion Optimization and Retention Strategy and Programs
- Responsible for end-to-end process of all customer-facing retention activity
- Developing and delivering of reports, analysis, and insight to management
- Ensuring that data, insight, and results are communicated to key stakeholders and the wider business audience providing advice on learnings and how to improve going forward.
- Embedding the Multi-Channel led mindset within sider business.
- Managing customer segmentation and setting KPI’s accordingly
- Identifying opportunities to drive incremental revenue from existing customers at key stages of their relationship with us.
- Develop, test, learn and plan for optimizing targeting, creative, and CRM messages.
- Understand how to validate results and act upon findings.
Job Skill Requirements:
- 1-2+ years of relevant work experience in retention marketing, consumer marketing, and/or digital marketing, preferably within betting, horse racing, or consumer e-commerce businesses
- Experience with analytics tools: GA, Looker BI, Tableau, Heap, etc.
- Experience in gaming/wagering/horse racing industries is a plus.
- Understand the fundamental concepts of a recurring revenue business, its’ various acquisition and retention tactics.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group environments
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills with the ability to devise new solutions.
- Some experience in gaming, gambling, sports, or media would be a huge plus.
This is a remote position with the ability to travel to client site in New York City as needed. Starting salary $60k+ depending on level of skill/experience plus company benefits.
Webonise is a product development consultancy company with a team of 200 talented software engineers, usability experts, and business analysts. We are a fun, talented team who love working together and have a passion for building remarkable software that people love to use. We are proud to be able to contribute to our clients’ successes, the digital ecosystem, and in improving the lives of our staff and their families. We have a non-corporate office culture, and we love to help others.
Learn more about us at www.webonise.com
Think you are a match? Please send us your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Marketing Retention/Customer Insight Manager” in your subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!