Software Developer – Java
What we’re looking for
Experience : 3-5 years
Designation : Software Developer – Java
Job Location :Pune
- 2+ years of experience in Java Development with sound knowledge of core Java concepts.
- Should have experience of working on Tomcat/Glassfish
- Experience of Google App Engine or AWS will be added advantage
- Strong knowledge of OOAD
- Comfortable working on Linux/Unix
- Good communication skills and good organization skills.
- Willingness to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Write production quality code in Java, J2EE, and Spring
- Adhere to software development and source control processes, git is added Advantage Design, build, configure, test, and document production quality software on an iterative basis.
- Participate in design and implementation of new software.
- Work closely with users, technical leads, project managers, and other cross-functional development teams.
- Execute on the provided design. Active coding in key technologies is required for this development position and includes: Java/J2EE, Tomcat, Web Services, REST, and spring, Hibernate/Ibatis, XML, UNIX and Oracle.
- As part of the software development process you will need to create, review, and maintain all required technical documentation related to assigned software to ensure supportability and reuse.
- This individual must develop software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.