Software Developer – Java
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience in Java Development with sound knowledge of core Java concepts.
- Should have strong hands on experience with developing web applications using Servlets and JSP, Spring, Hibernate,
- Should have experience of working on Tomcat/Glassfish
- Experience of Google App Engine or AWS will be added advantage
- Strong knowledge of OOAD
- Comfortable working on Linux/Unix
- Good communication skills and good organization skills.
- Willingness to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Write production quality code in Java, J2EE, and Spring
- Adhere to software development and source control processes, git is added Advantage
- Design, build, configure, test, and document production quality software on an iterative basis.
- Participate in design and implementation of new software.
- Work closely with users, technical leads, project managers, and other cross-functional development teams.
- Execute on the provided design. Active coding in key technologies is required for this development position and includes: Java/J2EE, Tomcat, Web Services, REST, and spring, Hibernate/Ibatis, XML, UNIX and Oracle.
- As part of the software development process you will need to create, review, and maintain all required technical documentation related to assigned software to ensure supportability and reuse.
- This individual must develop software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.
Webonise is a product development consultancy company with a team of 200 talented software engineers, usability experts, and business analysts. We are a fun, talented team who love working together and have a passion for building remarkable software that people love to use. We are proud to be able to contribute to our clients’ successes, the digital ecosystem, and in improving the lives of our staff and their families. We have a non-corporate office culture, and we love to help others.
Learn more about us at www.webonise.com