What we’re looking for
- Perform manual testing of web, desktop and mobile applications
- Writing and executing functional & non-functional test plans/cases within an agile environment
- Translate business requirements into effective test scenarios
- Identify and report defects in defect tracking system and follow up on them
- Create and publish Test Reports and Test Deliverables
- Creation of effective and repeatable Automated Test scripts
- Work effectively with the development team to ensure all testing activities are completed on time and with expectations.
A very open, collaborative, high-energy, non-hierarchical, no cabin environment, no dress code. Exposure to
multiple technologies and tools, with the freedom to learn and grow in any direction.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Graduate with 3-6 Years’ Experience of QA
- Sound with Fundamental of testing and programming
- Good Knowledge of creating Test cases and Test Scenarios
- Knowledge of Defect Tracking tools like QC, Bugzilla
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Knowledge of testing Mobile Apps and API testing
- At least one year of hands-on experience on Automation/Performance/Security testing.
- Good knowledge Windows & Linux
- Good hands-on experience on least one scripting language (any)
- Should be passionate for quality in time and budget
About Webonise Lab (www.Weboniselab.com)
Webonise is a worldwide product development and services company with a curious and passionate team of software engineers, usability experts and business analysts. We are a fun, talented, team who loves working together and we have a passion for building remarkable software that people love.
We offer an open, collaborative, high-energy, non-hierarchical, no cabin environment, no dress code. We offer exposure to multiple technologies and tools, with the freedom to learn and grow in desirable direction.