Sr. UI & UX Designer
What we’re looking for
Webonise Lab is looking for the passionate UI & UX Designers, who can drive & execute the UX design strategy, Flows, Visual/ UI designs for Web & Mobile applications/ products/ portals/ sites and present them to stakeholders/ client/ various teams.
Position: Sr. UI & UX Designer
Experience: 4+ years
Overall responsibility is to understand client’s brief/ vision and converting that into appealing and highly usable interfaces.
With various internal & Client teams / stakeholders at early stage to develop an understanding of client’s business problem/ goals.
End users of website / application through primary research and stakeholder/ user interviews.
Research and Preparation
- Low fidelity prototypes of sites/ features (ranging from paper & pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brainstorming.
- Presents high fidelity designs/ wireframes to the customer for review/ approval. – Conceptualize visual/ UI brand guidelines, art direction and collaborate with other designers as necessary.
- High fidelity designs/ wireframes to the development team and guide/ iterate in development phase.
- Of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype.
- Of working directly with customers in an iterative/ agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time.
- Of explaining rationale/ philosophy behind design verbally & in writing.
Review Design integration/ implementation frequently and share pointers and monitor the feedback implementation as well.
Constant Research & Development
Understanding of UX/ IxD/ UI/ Visual design trends, techniques & tools.
- Design Tools: Mastery of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
- Basic knowledge/ understanding of HTML & CSS.
- A minimum of 3 years of formal industry/ professional experience as a Web/ Mobile Designer/ Visual Designer/ UI Designer/ UX Designer.
- Solid portfolio demonstrating design savvy.
- Good sense of design aesthetics: Typography, Layout, Grid systems & Color theory. ∙ Strong understanding of mobile platforms, particularly iOS & Android.
- Understanding of the limitations of Web and Mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends. ∙ Formal education in interaction design (Bachelor’s/Master’s/Diploma) is a definite plus.
Desired Personal Profile:
- Self-starter, that is, able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team ∙ Flexible
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done
- Passionate and intimately knowledgeable about all things web and mobile