Intelligent Automation (IA) encompasses cognitive technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, natural language processing (NLP), digitization, and robotic process automation (RPA). RPA automates the manual, structured and repetitive tasks, while cognitive technologies provide judgement-based decision making without human intervention.
Technology Partner: Blue Prism
Blue Prism’s connected RPA is the best platform for sustainably implementing and scaling automation. It provides the security, reusability, and connectivity to supporting technologies, along with resources that enable users to start strong, win quick, and grow beyond the imaginable. Blue Prism enables us to create a Digital Workforce for our clients that empowers them to stay ahead in the face of accelerated change and thrive with greater speed, agility, and scale.
By the numbers:
RPA is the core of hyperautomation, the #1 strategic technology trend for 2020. RPA is currently the fastest-growing enterprise technology according to Gartner.
First year business ROI as measured by McKinsey (2019)
Enterprise processes automated across our FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Aerospace clients
of our RPA clients are in the Fortune 100
- 360° RPA System Integrator
- Multi-Domain Expertise
- Flexible Engagement & Cost Models
- Blue Prism Silver Certified Partner
- Blue Prism License Reseller
- Industry Accredited Team of Professionals
- Enabling self-serving RPA programs
- Consistently high C-SAT scores
- Banking, Finance and Insurance
- Internet and Communications Technology
- Public Sector
- Opportunity Assessments
- Process Reengineering and optimization
- Roadmap and Business Case Modelling
- Governance and Robotic Operating Model setup
- IA Centre of Excellence setup
- Executive Coaching
Implementation & Support
- End-to-end Implementation services
- Change Management
- Deployment Services
- Production Support
- Virtual Workforce Management
- Technical Architecture
- Infrastructure Services
- Security policy advisory
- Contingency Management
Let’s Get Started
Choosing IA is the beginning of a journey. Unlike a technology project with a defined start and end, it’s more akin to a transformational change program. Think of building a production line with the capability to deliver ever improving products and services. It’s a powerful approach that calls for a new way of working and a commitment to business change and transformation.
Before you start there are some important principles to consider:
- The business controls the automations – they identify the processes, configure the robots, and ‘manage’ the digital workforce. You don’t need to be technical to do this.
- IT owns the platform: how it is provisioned, governed, and secured.
- Start small, build solid foundations and then expand.
- Have a clear vision of what you want and take the right people with you.