Sr. Software Developer PHP
- Possesses significant knowledge of complex database concepts and ensures project teams are effectively employing appropriate database design techniques.
- Contribution in forums, participations in conferences, publishing the knowledge via blog post, forum activities, articles"
- Identify & Evaluate various software architectural models/tools/representations that specialize in communicating the application architecture.
- Selecting a standard way of pursuing application development
- Identifying & developing an application framework for the application if required
- Communicating the functions of each component within the application concepts to the team members
- Apply intelligently customized industry’s best practices technology, tools, processes, and implementation
- Focus on actions that produce results early while staying on course for the long term
A very open, collaborative, high-energy, non-hierarchical, no cabin environment, no dress code. Exposure to multiple technologies and tools, with the freedom to learn and grow in any direction.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of 3 – 5 years.
- Good understanding of PHP5, MySQL Database, NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Cassandra )
- Hands on experience on any of the frameworks like CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Zend, YII.
- Development Tools Used,- DebugKit
- Good understanding of API's (Application Programming Interface) like Facebook Graph APIs Payment Gateway APIs
- Good understanding of Payment Gateway Integration like PayPal, Google Checkout