Technical Lead iOS
Pune / Mumbai, India
- Be the technology leader who evaluates, recommends and adopts new technologies for continuous improvement of the product
- Defining the technical requirements for the implementation of the mobile solution
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Participate in code reviews, wireframe designs and proof of concepts
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- Work with stakeholders to elicit requirements and derive the functional specification.
- Estimate the size and effort of the work based on the requirements and scope.
- Maintaining strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products
A very open, collaborative, high-energy, non-hierarchical, no cabin environment, no dress code. Exposure to multiple technologies and tools, with the freedom to learn and grow in any direction.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Graduate with 7 - 10 years of mobile development life cycle.
- Experience of iOS experience with deployment in the retail marketplace.
- Significant software development and infrastructure architecture experience in designing and architecting enterprise mobile applications
- Experience working directly with senior IT groups in an advisory role
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean/Continuous Delivery environment
- Experience in mentoring other developers in the mobile App development space.
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Design Patterns.
- Experience in working with XML and JSON and on backend technologies like SQLite or Core Data.
- Proficient in fundamentals of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, agile, collaborative environment