Technical Lead ROR
- Lead a team, responsible for efficiently delivering project and tasks related to projects.
- Manage and mentor team consisting of freshers and Junior Software developers. Mentor and help them in efficiently developing and delivering the task, of each projects.
- Interacting with Client and understanding requirements for the project. Also, should be able to consult the technology solutions to Business related problems very efficiently.
- Maintain coding standards (SOLID principles) across the team, and take part in code reviews and refactoring process, during development life-cycle.
- Prepare and present application architecture design, and should be able to implement it effectively.
- Regular refactoring of the application as per the performance and benchmarking standards, and maintaining the whole high coding standards as mentioned above.
- Ruby on Rails (Or experience with a frameworks like Sinatra or Grails)
- Use TDD to write rock-solid code.
- Understanding of Ruby MetaProgramming
- Hands on experience with working on Source Code Management tools like Git, SVN.
- Good knowledge of architecting and implementing Web Services like RESTful web services and SOAP.
- Practices agile techniques from Scrum and Kanban, including TDD, standups, code review, story cards, and other Scrum ceremonies.
- Helping and training others on advanced ruby programming techniques, and digging into an existing codebase to derive understanding and intent of various application features.
A very open, collaborative, high-energy, non-hierarchical, no cabin environment, no dress code. Exposure to multiple technologies and tools, with the freedom to learn and grow in any direction.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 - 8 years driving key decisions from the technology side.
- Hands on experience with Ruby, Ruby on Rails, or Patterns and Anti-Patterns for the development strategies to be implemented and practised.
- Should advocate Ruby best practices.
- Experience architecting large scale Ruby/Rails applications.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing things like redis, memcached, etc. according to benchmark testing.
- Knowledge of :
- - Active Record, Merb ,Rake etc.
- - Relational Database: Postgres or Mysql
- - Unix and Linux systems
- - Ability to deal with noSql Database: MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j